Astleford International Trucks, Inc. Is Now Hiring For Multiple Positions!
Astleford International Trucks, Inc. is a full-service, medium-heavy duty truck dealership with multiple locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Astleford International Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive wage and benefits package including 401(k) with employer match and ongoing product line training. Qualified candidates should submit their resume, along with salary requirements, via the email functionality below to:
Truck.email@example.com or via regular mail to:
Astleford International Trucks, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
3000 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Note: For full consideration, a formal resume is highly recommended. At the minimum, applicants should submit their qualifications, education, work history, and current contact information.
Astleford International Trucks, Inc. is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or Federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Closing sales on our lineup and inventory of new and used medium duty and heavy duty trucks, Providing sales assistance to all walk-in/call-in customers on assigned floor days, Writing sales orders, Securing deposits and preparing all necessary paperwork for sold units.
- Qualified candidates must have at least one year of retail sales experience in the transportation industry. Candidate must demonstrate superior judgment to plan and accomplish sales goals. Excellent customer service, communication skills are also required along with a valid driver's license (CDL preferred) and drug screen and criminal record clearances a must.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Promoting and seeking all parts and service business in the branch's market area with special emphasis on the after-market segment, Counsels with Parts Manager regarding the progress of the department’s objectives for the dealership and keeps current with current parts and service specials.
- Qualified candidates must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and demonstrate superior internal and external customer service skills. Candidate must be knowledgeable in commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the field, preferably with medium/heavy duty trucks. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a plus.
- Qualified candidates must possess high school diploma with some college business classes a plus, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, and/or equivalent with 3-5 years or more experience in the field or in a related area. Valid driver’s license required.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Conducting sales calls and customer visits within their assigned territory to diverse customers and executives to help fulfill their transportation and financial needs through full-service truck leasing. Lease Sales Representatives generate sales volume and revenue through a process of prospecting new B2B customers’ accounts, retaining existing customers, and penetrating existing customers to increase their volume/revenue of business with Astleford Idealease.
- Qualified applicants must have: Ability to connect and build rapport / relationships with internal and external customers at all levels. Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects / work streams. Skill in the operation of variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Office. High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or related field preffered.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Assist/wait on customers and service technicians for parts needs. Achieve assigned sales goals. Help with stocking shelves, checking-in and shipping parts to customers . Also handle incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously. Assisting in maintaining showroom displays, parts counter area , etc...
- Qualified candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, some college level course work preferred, with at least two years of work-related experience, medium/heavy duty truck experience preferred. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills with internal and external customers. Drug screen and criminal clearances also required.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Performing preventative maintenance, Running inspections, Diagnostic tests and repair on a wide variety of vehicles and equipment. Ability to organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency and productivity in the performance of all job functions. Continual training and development in support of individual career and company goals. Dedication and adherence to all company and industry safety standards.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of one to two years of work-related experience. Also, candidate must be a team player and able to work under limited supervision. Valid driver’s license (CDL a plus) with clean driving record, physical/drug screen and criminal clearances also required. Must be able to provide own tools.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Performs bodywork on heavy-duty truck equipment and related components, Inspects damage and repairs as needed, Review repair estimate to make sure all damage and parts are listed, Analyze the best procedure to repair wreck damage efficiently and properly, Repair damage to OEM requirements to maintain quality, Maintain a neat and orderly working area, Proper use and care of all Company tools, Communicate to Manager parts that are needed for repairs, Inspect repairs to ensure they are properly completed, Complete paper work as required in a neat and professional manner, lean repair area, tools and instruments and return them to their proper location.
- Qualified candidates will have a High school diploma or equivalent required with additional trade school or college education preferred, Mechanical and refinishing knowledge required; five (5) years of job related experience preferred, Body work and painting experience a plus. Valid driver’s license required, CDL preferred. Dependable and reliable attendance is required.