Full Service Lease
A full service lease with Idealease helps our customers with a better way to do business. Truck Leasing can help to improve cash flow and increase productivity for companies that operate motor vehicles. Our customers choose to full service their vehicles for a variety of reasons.
The most obvious benefit of full service leasing is the ability for our customers to focus on their own business while Idealease manages all maintenance issues. At the end of the term, full service lease customers merely return the vehicle to Idealease with no disposal concerns. Leasing also allows our customers to conserve capital and address specific balance sheet and tax issues.
Full Service Lease vehicle specifications are carefully designed to increase fuel efficiency, meet the demands of the application, and keep your trucks on the road.
- All predictable maintenance is included in a full service lease.
Lease equipment will carry your company logo and colors.
- This takes our customers out of the maintenance business and allows Idealease to be responsible for all preventive maintenance, oil and filter changes, lubrication, repairs, parts, labor, and tires.
- Regular Maintenance and vehicle washings adds to the professional image your vehicles convey to your customers and others.
- Can be provided when your regular trucks need to be out of service for a day or two. This valuable service can be included in your full service lease rate.
- Another advantage of a full service lease. Your monthly lease payment is a fixed expense so you can predict your transportation budget for the entire length of the vehicle's term.
In addition to providing equipment and maintenance, the Idealease Full Service Lease can include fuel tax reporting, licensing services, safety and compliance service, emergency roadside assistance and more.
Let us show you why truck leasing is A Better Way for your company to manage your transportation. We will be happy to develop a customized program to suit your business requirements.